Monday, March 23, 2009

Izzoz Tacos Trailer


Please visit Izzoz Tacos! Chef John Galindo offers delectable tortas and tacos that do not drip with grease like some of its competitors. Business seems slower here, but hopefully people will realize that this trailer is a gem soon.

On my first try, I had the beef torta that came with garlic fries. The beef was juicy, tender, and flavorful. While I enjoyed my torta, my schoolmates dug greedily into the fries.


Beef Torta



Garlic Fries

It comes as no surprise that all of us headed to Izzoz for our next group dinner.

By the way, the queso needs some improvement.


I ordered the shrimp tempura taco and the padre. The batter for the shrimp was perfect because it was not bready and it stayed crispy even with the slaw and lime aioli. The size of the diced avocado and pineapple paired well with each bite of the padre.


Shrimp Tempura taco and The Padre(braised carnita pork taco)

No comments:

Post a Comment