Friday, September 25, 2009

Xinjiang Restaurant in Beijing

After a day of riding in a sidecar (check out http://www.beijingsideways.com/) to see the non-touristy and non-reconstructed part of the Great Wall, a new friend and I decided to pig out on Xinjiang street food. The food was hearty and delicious. It's a shame that we don't have Xinjiang restaurants in Texas.

Ezra Riding through Tiananmen Square; Me pretending to Bike on the Highway Next to the Bird's Nest

Xinjiang Restaurant around Nanluguxiang Street

Grilled Lamb Skewers and Lamb Leg


Mutton Stew on Naan
Spicy Cucumber and Onion Salad; Noodles with Xinjiang Tomato Sauce


Pigging Out on the Street

1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean...I think I might book myself a motorcycle tour next time I'm in the Jing ;)

    ReplyDelete