Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pre-Easter Pot Luck Dinner

Three's Co. (Jamie, Marc, and Shu) hosted another holiday pot-luck for pre-Easter.  We followed Food Network's "Best-Ever Easter Dinner" menu loosely and came out with another smashing meal.

I volunteered to bring a version of Sunny Anderson's Red, White and Blue Mashed Potatoes.  Instead of gorgonzola, I used mushroom brie and added quite a few more cloves of garlic.

Boiling Red Potatoes and garlic; Mushroom Brie

Mashed Red Potatoes with mushroom brie and bacon

Easter Dinner

Shu made Mario Batali's Strawberry Bellini.

Strawberry Bellini

Jamie used her own deviled eggs recipe, which were delicious!  I was very sad that I only ate one that evening.

Deviled Eggs by Jamie

I made a salad adapted from Anne Burrell's Mixed Green Salad with Parmigiano Chips.  I tossed the greens in Annie's Pomegranate Vinaigrette with tomatoes and sprinkled sliced almonds and topped each plate of salad with Parmigiano chips.

Mixed Greens with Parmigiano Chip

Bread Maiden (Hadyn) made a delicious loaf of honey bread.

Hadyn's Honey Bread

Kevin cooked Central Market Ham in pineapple juice.

Ham Cooked in Pineapple Juice

Grilled Garlic Mushrooms and Asparagus

My Plate

Marc made a devilishly tart key lime pie from scratch. 

Key Lime Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment