Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Brunch at South Congress Cafe

My good friend, E, treated me to a delicious brunch at South Congress Cafe.  I've always wanted to try their Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict, but somehow never found the right time to brunch until this past December.  I thoroughly enjoyed my eggs benedict.  They're the best I've had!  I loved that the eggs are like mini omlettes rather than poached eggs (I'm not a fan of poached eggs).

Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict with Smoked Gouda Potato Pancake- topped with spinach bacon quiche and crispy prosciutto

Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict - topped with spinach bacon quiche and crispy prosciutto

E got a dish that I really want to try next time, the Quail Sandwich with Truffled Remoulade.  Mmmm!

Quail Sandwich with Truffled Remoulade - with bacon, caramelized onions, roasted portabella mushrooms, baby arugula and roma tomatoes
Quail Sandwich with Truffled Remoulade

Thanks, E!

No comments:

Post a Comment